Give your time and expertise! ACRS invites individuals and groups to join in helping our community. Fluency in an Asian/Pacific Islander language or dialect is not required for all positions.
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-695-7637.
OR download the application to your left and send it as an attachment to:
Aging and Adult Services [more]
- Food Bank Helper: Help the most-visited food bank in King Co. provide staples of the APA diet and end hunger
- Food Bank Truck Unloader/Loader: Help the most-visited food bank in King Co. provide staples of the APA diet and end hunger
- Cashier: Enhance the wellbeing of Asian & Pacific Islander older adults with a nutritious lunch and activity program
- Kitchen Helper: Work with Club Bamboo kitchen team to provide a nutritious Asian Pacific Islander lunch for elders in the community
- [see all opportunities for this program]
Citizenship and Immigration Services [more]
VOLUNTEER of the MONTH:
WSC AmeriCorps Member – JRT Program Assistant/Bhutanese Research Project Assistant
Children Youth and Families Program