ACRS believes in the potential of Asian Pacific American young people and offers a variety of programs that promote their safe and healthy development. Services are provided in the language of the young people and their families, with an understanding of their culture.
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Supportive case management
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- 24-hour crisis service
- Affordable individual, group and family therapy
- Parent Education and Family Support
Youth Activities and Support Groups
- Available for free at high schools in Seattle and Bellevue
- Promote cultural identity, leadership and healthy lifestyles
- Support learning and career exploration
- Recognized for quality and effectiveness
- Includes a peer advocate program to prevent dating violence
To find more information about school-based activities and support groups or to make a counseling appointment , call 206-695-7600.